Detail HC-208 Single-station Smoke Detector C/ W Battery 9 V
* 9V battery operated
* With a test button on the surface, easy for user to check the detector if work normally
* 80 dB AT 1 METER
* When under voltage, the detector will " beep" every 5 seconds to warn the battery is near dead.
Input Voltage : 9VDC ( Battery)
Standby Current : 20¼ A
Alarm Current : 10mA
Suitable Temperature : -15~ 50° C
Suitable Humidity : 0~ 95% RH
Size : 134mm x 31mm
Weight : 158g
Sound : 80dB at 1m
Material : Fire-resisting ABS material
Color : Ivory White
* The Kitchen-Smoke from cooking might cause an unwanted alarm.
* The Garage, when starting your vehicle, it might produce smoke to trigger alarm.
* large volume of smoke and steam lingering, and the inlet and outlet of cold and warm air-conditions.
* In peak of an " A" frame type ceiling.
* In areas where temperatures may fall below 40° F of above 100° F. ( 5° C to 38° C)
* In dusty areas, dust particles may cause Smoke Alarms to false alarm or fail to alarm.
* In very humid areas or near a bathroom, moisture can cause false alarm.
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak